The whole world is facing a global COVID-19 outbreak which is affecting all of us. Over the past several weeks, CypressTel has been taking actions to help prevent infections at our sites around the world. The health and well-being of our employees, partners and clients are always our priority.
To protect the health and safety of our public and employees, CypressTel has conducted and put in place the following preventive measures:
A dedicated management team who have been coordinating prevention and mitigations closely
1. Actively monitoring the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and have been revising policies and taking steps to keep our employees and community safe.
2. Closely communicating with employees about safety and precautions and checking on their situation since they left work for Chinese New Year holiday (late February).
3. Encouraging open communication to ensure employees can speak up if they have any difficulty or concern.
1. All business trips to highly affected areas have been postponed or cancelled.
2. Promptly cancelled employees gathering and business events.
1. The person who has returned from highly affected areas should quarantine or self-isolate and monitor themselves for symptoms for 14 days before returning to office for work.
2. Avoid face-to-face meetings and use virtual meetings instead by leveraging conference call/online meeting tools.
1. Providing adequate supplies (masks, gloves, goggles, gowns, hand sanitizer, disinfection supplies) in sufficient quantity to employees
2. Monitoring temperature of all employees at the entrance to the building. Those with body temperature above 37.3 degrees Celsius or sickness symptoms are required to stay at home and seek for doctors’ advice.
3. Employees need to wear face masks throughout the working day.
4. Sanitize workplaces each day.
5. Limit outside visitors.
GNOC and On-site Support
1. CypressTel has two NOC support centres back up each other: Xi'an and Shenzhen.
2. GNOC members will continue delivering our services to customers as normal, technical and hotline support is available 7*24.
3. Regarding on-site support request, our team who deliver service will fully follow safety policies and guideline for each customer site.
We have been closely monitoring the development of COVID-19 situation. We will continue to do so and keep you informed if any major changes on our prevention and contingency measures. Please feel free to contact us directly if you have any question or feedback. Please stay well and safe.